"Feed your real hunger; getting off the emotional treadmill that keeps you overweight."
- Do you think of food as your "drug of choice"?
- Do you feel as though you've battled food and weight your entire life?
- Do you eat "normally" in public, then gorge yourself when you're alone?
- Do you like to "cover up" in baggy clothes, and shy away from full-length mirrors?
- Do thoughts of food and weight occupy your mind more than you'd like?
- Do you constantly criticize yourself for eating too much, not exercising enough, or not being thinner?
If you answered "yes" to some or all of these questions, this book is a must-read! Jill K Thomas, certified hypnotherapist and weight-loss, and stress reduction expert, helps you uncover the whole, authentic self-hiding beneath all those food, weight, and body image issues. Guiding you along a once-in-a-lifetime journey both frightening and exhilarating, Jill gently encourages you to confront the self-defeating beliefs, stuffed-down emotions, and core fears that hold you trapped in the battle with food and fat. It's time to be free...it's time to be you!
Jill K Thomas, CHT has been a health and wellness professional for over 15 years, specializing in stress/anxiety reduction and attainment of holistic wellbeing. Her own near-lifelong quest to lose weight avails her unique understanding of the problem, and her ultimate success in shedding 75 pounds within a single year - and keeping it off ever since - inspires her to share how it is possible to completely change our thinking about food, exercise, and body image to reflect greater self-care and love for who we are.