How to Write a Book in 100 Days or Less
Are you pregnant with a book that wants to be born? Needs to be born? Have you been sitting on an idea for a long time, maybe even years with no tangible action taken? Do you feel like you have the book mostly written in your head, but you just need to type it out, yet you haven’t started doing it?
Many of my clients have been coming in lately with inspiration for a book that really needs to be out there. The ideas I have been hearing about would change the world if the person would just sit down and let those ideas flow.
So why are these people not writing those books? Lots of reasons, mostly around some variation of the word fear, mixed with some very practical situational reasons why people aren’t doing it.
In my FREE online program, you will learn:
- A step-by-step plan for writing your book in 100 days or less … Yay!
- How to get past the emotional blocks that keep you from making progress
- Two hypnotic meditations to clear blocks and connect you to your creative inspirations
Plus, bonus material including:
- Book Marketing Expert David Wogahn presents a guide to help you decide whether you should self-publish, traditionally publish, or use a hybrid service
- 40-page free sample of my inspirational book Tales from the Trance
- The COMPLETE book proposal that got me a publishing deal with Ozark Mountain Publishing
- And much, much, more!
Start this program today and in just over 3 months you could become a published author.